Sunday, November 7, 2010

I am from Albania and I live and work 15 years in Greece , of course with papers . to ask


I am from Albania and I live and work 15 years in Greece , of course with papers . to ask?
I am from Albania and I live and work 15 years in Greece , of course with papers . what I whont to ask is if I can work in euro zone with this papers ( green card)
Greece - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
But we are expelled out of that zone since last crisis ! Now we are going to join the Near East zone.
2 :
No, Your limited to Greece only. Your best hope is to apply for Greek Citizenship. With a Greek passport you could live anywhere in the EC, at least in theory. Whether you could get a job and support yourself is a different matter. You would not automatically be entitled to State benefits either so it's not easy.