Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Need some information on summer work in Greece or Cyprus


Need some information on summer work in Greece or Cyprus?
I am currently living in Canada, but have a British passport, and so i can work over in Europe. I want to go over that way in April to work for about 6-9 months. I've been thinking of one of the Greek Islands, Ibiza or Cyprus as possible destinations. Any opinions on those places to work? I'm also thinking of either being a Holiday Rep through a British company or maybe just going over and finding a bartending job. Opinions on those two jobs? Any other suggestions for possible positions? Does anybody know of any good websites/resources for me to look at in regards to moving out there? Any help is appreciated.
Other - Destinations - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think the idea of working overseas is great....what a wonderful experience for you. I would contact several resorts in the area and ask about possible jobs. Chances are that they may include housing with a package deal. If you can do that, then it will be much cheaper for you!!!!