Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I want to work in a good hair spa in chicago.Can you give me information please?Thank you


I want to work in a good hair spa in chicago.Can you give me information please?Thank you...?
I m very specialized in the hair and styling section.I work in Greece with the best and in the star system.i m into this job for 10 years now.I m really interested in working on the Chicago industry of hair.I have knowledge of colouring ,haircuts and styling hair.I m good looking and i can use the language very well i believe.I m aware of new ways and fashion waves of the world and i can also make them reality.Each day i discover something new on my section.I m going to be there in flesh and blood in August and i would really like some information or e-mail adresses or even telephone numbers,area adresses of hair saloon or hair spa with wich i will be able to create a contact.Oh, i forgat to tell you i m a young man 24 years old.I m 1,75 tall 69 pounds,dark hair and blue eyes...thank you for your time and i really appreciate your help..
Hair - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
My stepmom likes to go to Accent Salon 2401 N Clybourn Ave. Chicago, IL. 60614