Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How can I report someone who is illegally working in Greece


How can I report someone who is illegally working in Greece?
How, where and to whom should I report this person who might be dangerous?
Law & Ethics - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Are they your coworker? If you think your coworker threatens your safety, you should tell your supervisor, and if your supervisor doesn't help, go to the next highest manager or Human Resources. That just goes for if the person threatens you at work. I would assume the employer is aware that they have hired an employee illegally. If you don't work at the same company, and you want to get this person out of the country, and they are residing illegally, I'd say it would be sufficient to call the police. I hope that you do not have something personal against this person. For example, I hope this is not an ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend who you want to get back at by having them deported. Deportation is more than simply getting kicked out of a country: depending on the nation, the illegal alien could be looking at high fines, incarceration in jail, revocation of passport, and a permanent ban from the country that they obviously would like to reside in. It can ruin the person's life. Having someone deported is a serious matter, and I hope you are doing it for ethical reasons and not personal ones.
2 :
You don't report them.