Friday, December 21, 2012

If you could just pack up and move to a new place where would that be and where are u now


If you could just pack up and move to a new place where would that be and where are u now?
I am living in Athens Greece and work for with on-line hotel reservation systems. If I could pack up and move it would be to Vermont. I would buy a horse ranch and live there permemntly. I picture myself going out on the porch early in the morning with a mug of coffee and listening to the wind blow through the trees. Paradise.
Other - Destinations - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
im in a small retirement town in Oregon and i would love to go to a big city like Seattle or L.A. i would rent an apartment, get a job, make new friends and enjoy big city life. that would be my paradise.
2 :
I'd be in L.A., Cali or New York City, New York. I live in Las Vegas.
3 :
I'd happily switch places with you. I'm in VT. Horse farms smell and draw in loads of flies, especially my neighbors! And would love to be somewhere on the water with salt air breezes!
4 :
i live in louisiana, but if i could pack up and leave right now, it would have to be somewhere near a beautiful beach. and i have always wanted to go to italy, i think if i went there i probably wouldn't want to leave. or on some little island far away where you could wake up to the sound of the ocean crashing. but not a real populated beach, some where secluded, and quiet.