Monday, May 7, 2012

While I was working in Greece I heard a song on the radio and have never managed to find out what/who it is


While I was working in Greece I heard a song on the radio and have never managed to find out what/who it is..?
...Its a very sleazy jazzy backing with a girl talking over it..."Let's go straight to number one>>>' is the main theme!? She counts down from seven?...seven 'run your fingers through my hair...' etc! It really is a fantastic track...much better than I am describing.. Please can you help!!!???
Polls & Surveys - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJcGme5zclA . .
2 :
Ten, kiss me on the lips Nine, run your fingers through my hair Eight, touch me, slowly (slowly) Seven, hold it Let's go staight to number one (number one, to number one) Six, lips Five, fingers Four, play Three, to number one (to number one, number one, to number one) Kiss me on the lips Run your fingers through my hair Touch me Lets go staight to number one (to number one, number one) Slowly (to number one) Touch And Go To number one