Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Work and travel in Greece


Work and travel in Greece?
Has anyone (especially students) went to a work and travel program in Greece? What was your experience like? Both positive and negative. Any program recommendations? Did you encounter any trouble if so what? Any little detail will help me. Thank you!
Greece - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I do not fill your qualifications as I go to Greece to work for a British University May and June, not as a student. You should have no difficulties other than the expected culture shock. Most Greeks speak English and the country is generally tourist friendly. Even if you work you will be lumped into the " foreigner" group but not to worry.
2 :
I has! And now I am here for ever! I am French and I lived in Toulouse before!When I was 19 I went to a work and travel program in Greece and I will live here for ever!It's the best experience that u will ever have!No troubles just a little different culture!Good people, nice food!Everything is gonna be all right sweety!Kisses from Greece!
3 :
there's no better value http://www.cheapholidaysun.com
4 :
not sure about work other than the salaries for women to me are lower than I expected....as for travel..there is none better than being in Greece.....I will as long as I breathe carry my love for Greece with me