Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Will my Motorola V3 Razr work in Greece, when I go on vaca, if I replace my American sim card with a Greek one


Will my Motorola V3 Razr work in Greece, when I go on vaca, if I replace my American sim card with a Greek one
i am going to greece later this week, and was told that I can use my phone there. However, to avoid the high roaming rates, I was hoping I can purchase one of those pay as you go SIM Cards from Greece, and get a Greek number. That way I can avoif the expensive roaming charges. Does my phone have to be "unlocked" or will it work by just replacing the sim?
Cell Phones & Plans - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
it depends on if ur phone is a regular plain i dont think a pay as you go sim will work most cell plains as i know work all over did u check with ur cell provider on rates it wll cost you to use it there