Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What documentation do I need to release my imported US registered car(plates and all) from Greece


What documentation do I need to release my imported US registered car(plates and all) from Greece?
ok, so I bought and registered a car in the US. It was then exported to Greece where my work moved. I was there for 3 years and now I want to bring the car back to the US. (The car was driven in Greece with US plates and registration) What documents would I need? Or how do I find what documents would I need to release the vehicle? thank you
Insurance & Registration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Wondering how the vehicle has been held so that it needs to be released- maybe you are talking about reimporting it into the US. Which as greece is an EU country there is nothing to stop you exporting it from there and complying with whatever the us government/treasury want.