Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My wife is working in Greece but we are not greek, can she "get me" since I'm her husband


My wife is working in Greece but we are not greek, can she "get me" since I'm her husband?
She has a working VISA in Greece and I am exploring how I can go there legally. What can she do so that I can go there?
Greece - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Best to cheque it with a Greek embassy in your native country. I don´t believe you can go there just because your wife has a visa. Of course you can visit Greece if you have a passport or whatever documents you need. As I don´t know which country you come from, I can´t give you any better advice, but to contact a travel agency or a Greek embassy. Good luck!
2 :
Having a working visa does not give her the citizen's right to invite a spouse in. The best thing she can do, is to get someone to invite you for a specific work position, but i can not see that as remotely possible. When the unemployment number is quite high, the invitation request will not be processed in a great hurry, if at all. Only a very specialized person may be in a speedier process for work visa.